Privacy and cookie statement
Jouw privacy is voor Scopisto B.V. van groot belang. We therefore comply with the relevant laws and regulations on privacy, including the General Data Protection Regulation (referred to hereafter as AVG). This means that we:
- our purposes through this privacy statement before we process your personal data;
- Store as little personal data as possible, namely only the data necessary for our purposes;
- Explicitly request consent for the processing of your personal data, should consent be required;
- Take the necessary security measures to protect your personal data. We also impose these obligations on parties who process personal data for us;
- Respect your rights, such as the right to access, correct or delete personal data processed by us.
Your data is safe with us and we will always use it appropriately and correctly. In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with information we learn about you via our website www.scopisto.com
If you have questions or want to know exactly what data of yours we keep track of, please contact Scopisto B.V.
The contact form lets you ask us questions or make requests. For this we use your:
- Telephone number;
- Name and address details;
- E-mail address.
We have a legitimate interest in doing this. We keep this information until we are sure you are satisfied with our response and for six months thereafter. This allows us to easily consult the information when follow-up questions arise. It also allows us to train our customer service employees to develop their skills.
Disclosure to other companies or institutions
With the exception of the parties necessary to provide the services mentioned above, we never, under any circumstances, give your personal data to other companies or institutions, except if we are required to do so by law (for example, when complying with police demands in case of suspected crime).
We keep statistics on the use of our website.
We use Google Analytics to track how visitors use our website. We have a processing agreement with Google. This contains strict agreements about what they are allowed to track. We have not allowed Google to use the Analytics information obtained for other Google services. We have stipulated that Google must anonymize all IP addresses.
Securing personal data is very important to us. We ensure that your data is adequately protected with us. We constantly adjust security and pay close attention to what can go wrong.
Data protection officer
We have appointed a so-called data protection officer. This person is responsible for privacy within our organization. Our data protection officer is Mr. M.L. Oliemans and can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 0357009775 for all your questions and requests.
Changes to this privacy statement
When our website changes, we have to change the privacy statement as well. Always note the date above and check regularly for new versions. We will make every effort to notify you of any changes.
If you have any questions or want to know what personal data of yours we hold, you can always contact us. Please see the contact details below.
You have the following rights:
- To get an explanation of what personal data of yours we have and what we do with it;
- To see exactly what personal data we have;
- To have errors rectified;
- To have outdated personal data deleted;
- To have personal data transferred to another party;
- To withdraw your consent;
- To restrict a particular processing operation;
- To object to a particular
Please make sure that you always clearly indicate who you are, so we can be sure that we are not modifying or deleting the wrong person’s data.
In principle, we will comply with your request within one month. . However, this deadline may be extended for reasons related to the specific rights of persons involved or the complexity of the request. If we extend this deadline, we will notify you in a timely manner.
Filing a complaint
If you would like to file a complaint about the use of your personal data, please send an e- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We deal with all complaints internally and will keep you informed on developments.
If you feel we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint with the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.